I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “Spring Forward.”
This slatted basket is a new (at the time) tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. I just love all the spring colors popping, the handle, and the rosette!
- Paper: Graphic45 Bohemian Bazaar.
- Slats: .75-inch instead of 1-inch.
- Handle: Ek Success edge punch. 1.25-inch, to match he punch. .5-inch strip woven through the handle after punching.
- Border Ribbon: Braided rope ribbon.
- Rosette: Tim Holtz rosette die (smaller), red flat-backed gem, tails are the same ribbon from the border.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge