Thanks for joining me for my week as the Growing in Unity stamper! This is my third year as a GIU stamper if you want to see my other projects, click here.
Don’t forget to leave me a comment to be entered in the drawing for 25 random stamps & come back each day this week for a different creation from me!
Last year I was on the Susan Weckesser design team. I received this tag stamp and always wanted to make it into a house with a door.
My exciting news fit this idea perfectly…we are closing on a house in April!!!!!! Seemed like something perfect for my art journal. The house number is 1042. I also played around with an ombre effect that I hope to replicate (with slightly different colors) in the guest bathroom.
This week I will be posting a Copic marker holder (stamped with my favorite Unity stamp), Love Bud, Thanks for That Thing, and a masculine birthday card.
- Dylusions Paint – Turquoise, Blue, Grass, and Lemon
- Stamps: Unity – dragonfly, House tag, triple line of circles
- Ink: Distress Ink – Feathers, Ocean; Mixed Media Inx – Jasmine.
- Liquitex: White
- More: washi tape, die cut (negative of a Silhouette file), napkin, sharpie – Black, Uniball – White, stencils, metal numbers, ribbon, glue, gel medium
- 613 Avenue Create
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):