This is for the Love & Romance Challenge over on The East Wind’s blog!
Also, check out in The East Wind Facebook group.
Seemed that a bride was perfect for love and romance. I wanted to give her dress some color without being too much.
- Card Base: Bazzill cardstock black, 5 x 5
- First Layer: DCWV Wedding paper pack
- Second Layer: Bazzill cardstock turquoise
- Third Layer: Authentique Gathering Collection paper pack
- Sentiment: DCWV Wedding paper pack, Bazzill cardstock turquoise, Distress Ink – Soot, clear embossing powder, Unity Stamp
- Image: The East Wind – Flowery Bride Mon Amour, Copics, gel pens
- Adhesives: Glue Dots®: tape and popups
- 613 Avenue Create
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):