A little arrow for Valentines Day! Is Cupid visiting you?
Check out this and other projects on Glue Dots® blog.
Time: 5-10 minutes
Size: 11 x 2.25 inches, approximately.
- Glue Dots® – Mini
- Straw – pink striped
- DCWV – Jewel Toned Textured Pink/Light Pink
- Flat-backed gems – two sizes and colors of pink
- Feathers: cut rectangle 2.25 x 4.75 inches from pink paper, fold in half lengthwise. Cut one end off at approx. a 45º angle. The cut parallel lines down the length, approximately .25 inches apart, but do not cut through the fold. As shown.
- Feather Hearts: Cut three hearts from the paper about 1-inch square. Using a Glue Dots® – Mini attach a flat-backed gem to the center of each. Attach them as shown using Glue Dots® – Mini.
- Arrow: Cut two different size hearts from the paper. Stack them using Glue Dots® – Mini.
- Attaching the Feather: Put three Glue Dots® – Mini on the straw on one end. They should cover a 2-inch area. Attach the feather, as shown.
- Attaching the hearts to the straw as shown with Glue Dots® – Mini.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team and The East Wind Design Team.