So, I thought I would make a basic but interesting card base that could easily be changed and embellished for Valentines Day! Feel free to add links in the comments to your version.
Check out this and other projects on Glue Dots® blog.
Time: 5-10 minutes
Size: 4 x 3.5 inches
- Glue Dots® – Ultra Thin
- DCWV – Jewel Toned Textured Pink/Light Pink
- Flat-backed gems – two sizes and colors of pink
- Silhouette and Silhouette file (modified to add the heart card)
- Size the heart.
- Copy the cut file, delete/move all the lines that aren’t part of the heart, and size down 80%. Now you have the heart card!
- Using DCWV – Jewel Toned Textured Pink/Light Pink paper cut the pocket and card.
- With the darker side of the paper up, fold along all the creases/dotted lines.
- Place Glue Dots® – Ultra Thin in the triangle areas to the left and right of the heart, fold along the middle, as shown.
- Place Glue Dots® – Ultra Thin in the triangle areas (as shown) and press toward the center.
- Place Glue Dots® – Ultra Thin under the triangle and press down.
- Insert the heart card into the pocket.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team and The East Wind Design Team.