I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “It’s the little things.”
A bookmark and an enclosure card with an envelope. I made this for the “More is More” challenge and now I cannot figure out which is more!
- Base: Neenah Solar White 80# – 2×6 and 3×3.
- Background: Smooshing with acetate using Distress Ink – Raspberry and Concord.
- Stamp: Finnabair – Dream On, DI – Concord.
- Card: Layer – 2.75 x 2.75, adhered with product packaging to give some dimension.
- Envelope: Printed paper, edges distressed with DI – Concord. Envelope made using We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
- Bookmark: Laminated, hole punched, corners rounded, Canvas Corp Brands Hemp – Pink.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)