I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “Spring Forward.”
I adore cherry blossoms! In Georgia, cherry trees are one of the first blooms each spring. I purchased quite a few cherry trees for my first house and always seem to have at least one wherever I live.
- Card Base: Product packaging, corners rounded.
- Background: K&Company Poppies paper pack.
- Cherries: Global Doodle Gems. I created two different sizes and cut these with my Silhouette. They are colored with Copics.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)