I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “Spring Forward.”
Who doesn’t like butterflies? The represent flowers, transformation, blooming, and spring!
This is actually based on the sketch for the month.
- Card Base: White card stock, a2, top folding.
- First Layer: Scrap paper.
- Second Layer: Geck Galz butterflies. I printed out two and fussy cut one to create dimension. The edges are colored with Distress Ink – Ocean.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)