Check out the The East Wind’s Facebook group!
This image is today’s new release. I LOVE how expressive she is!
There is plenty of room to play around when coloring this woman. I love adding so much detail with black and white.
- Gesso, Folk Art – Forest Moss, Basil Green, Soft Apple, DecoArt – Citrus Green, scrape, allow to dry
- Gelli plate: Anita’s – Olive Green, Ceramcoat – Forest Green, Folk Art – Evergreen, Soft Apple, Lime Luster
- DCWV – Garden Charm: Purple with White Dots
- Flowers: DecoArts – Cherry Blossom Pink, Dylusions – Crushed Grape, Folk Art – Merlot and Eggplant
- Edge: Gelato – Purple
- Image: The East Wind – look, Copics, DCWV – Garden Charm (Flowers and Purple with White Dots), Sharpie Paint Pen – White, Sharpie – Black
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):