Who is ready for Christmas? No one? Me either! I am working on my annual Christmas Countdown for my nephews though.
This was originally posted to Splitcoaststampers.
- Card Base: Ivory file folder. Stamped with snowflake background stamp with Memento – Tuxedo. Distressed with Distress Ink – Brick and Linen.
- Inside: Farmhouse Christmas – Red and Black Diamonds on Kraft. Cut one inch wide and then trimmed to fit the tab.
- First Layer: Black & Kraft Chevron, cut 1/2 inch smaller than file folder, with right edges rounded. Distressed with DI – Honey. Sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Nougat.
- Burlap: Cut, edges pulled off, and pulled so it isn’t straight.
- Sentiment: Farmhouse Christmas – Better Not Pout, DI – Honey.