- Modified Silhouette file.
- Base: Deep tan (kraft, but more yellow). This is the Ys holding up the boot.
- Blade: Brown card stock and kraft paper.
- Red: Deep red/maroon Bazzill card stock. Stamped with a Rubber Dance – ATC Backgrounds 2 that was inked with red pigment ink, then embossed with Aged-ivory powder.
- Flourishes and Above the Ys: Brown card stock.
- Main Boot: Kraft paper, stamped with Unity stamp – Tangle Flower, inked with Distress Ink – Linen.
- Boot Top: Kraft paper, stamped with background stamp, inked with Distress Ink – Walnut. Edged with DI – Walnut and Honey. 3/4 inch medium brown ribbon.
- Cream: Cream card stock.
- Red Flourishes on Right Side of Boot: Deep red/maroon Bazzill card stock.
- Laces: Canvas Corp Brands – white cording.
- Flowers: Deep red/maroon Bazzill card stock, quilled, with flat back gem for the center, and petal edges colored with NuPastel – Cream. These are resting on white cording coiled up with a red button on top…then the quilled flower.
- Paint: Craft paint – white; Folk Art – Parchment, Soft Apple, Forest Moss, Basil Green, Lime Luster; Anita’s – Olive Green; Precious Metals Colour – Lime.
- Stencils: Dyan Reaveley Stencil – Chequered Dots, Dyan Reaveley Stencil – Blocks, Heidi Swapp – Honeycomb.
- Ink Pads: Pigment Ink – White and Tan/Gold.
- Stamp: Bottle top.
- Edges: Gelato – Olive and Brown.
- When this was all put together I sprayed with Aleene’s Matte Spray.