I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “It’s the little things.”
There are always new babies! This one is welcoming a baby girl.
- Card Base: 9.75 x 8.5, Bazzill – Ivory. Stamp with a circle stamp using Distress Ink – Spun Sugar.
- First Layer: Canvas Corp Brands – Pink and Ivory Dot Reverse, 8.5 x 3.5, cut with scallop scissors, photo corners.
- Second Layer: Canvas Corp Brands – Baby Girl Sampler. I punch out fleur-de-lis from in between the letters and put a piece of the black floral from in between the french letters behind the punched out area. Attached with photo corners.
- Girl: Canvas Corp Brands – Baby Girl Sampler, two corners rounded, edges colored with DI – Spun Sugar.
- Circles: Canvas Corp Brands – Baby Girl Sampler.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Vintage Charm Party