I love candy corn…and Smarties! Halloween seems like the only time I indulge…
I’m made 20 of these treat carriers for work friends. Hope they enjoy them!
This is a version of a project originally found on SplitCoastStampers. I modified the envelope punch board numbers so that it was easier to scale the project up. Here are the details for various sizes.
Here is a video about how to make the tote.
Here is a sample of completed totes…
- Glue: Glue Dots® – Craft, or Ultra Thin.
- Paper: Canvas Corp Brands (CCB) – Haunt It Sampler on White, Chalkstock, Haunt It Halloween Pin Dot on White, The Raven, Black and Kraft Raven, Orange & Black Sticked Diamonds on Kraft, Spooky Diamonds on Kraft, Graphic45: Steampunk Spells Stickers,
- Embellishments: CCB – clothespins, hemp – orange and black, jute.
- Tools: Envelope punch board, circle punches.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
<<YOU ARE HERE>> Kim Rippere
Glue Dots Blog
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.