I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “Sparkling Waters.”
I wanted to capture the calming and relaxing feeling of the ocean/beach with this one. Think I did it!
- Card Base: Kraft paper, A2.
- Waves: Unity Stamp – Tangle, Mix’d Media Inx – Patina and Peridot.
- Sentiment: Unity Stamp, Mix’d Media Inx – Patina, corners rounded. It was adhered to a piece of cardboard, then the edges were colored.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)