I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “Sparkling Waters.”
This is the first flower I drew without a tutorial. It isn’t perfect, but is 1000x better than I thought it would be! I gave this to mom on Mother’s Day. She loved it…just like any mom would! 🙂
- Base: 5×7 artist canvas board.
- Background: A variety of craft paints and a Gelli Plate! Also, tiny circles stencil with Distress Ink – Soot. The edges were done with Gelatos.
- ATC: I drew the iris and colored the ATC with Clean Color pens. Edges distressed.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Brown Sugar Challenge
- Crafting From the Heart
- Crafting in a Beautiful Mess
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)