I’ve struggled with my weight my whole adult life. About 10 years ago I lost quite a bit of weight…that I have been again losing this year!
I saved all my clothes and so am spending a lot of time in my “closet” seeing what fits, what doesn’t yet fit, and what I can give away and it no longer fits.
Let’s say…I was a clothes HORSE. I cannot believe how much I have. So much that I refused to purchase clothes!
~Here is my art journal homage to my closet~
- Base: Heavy mixed media paper, painted black
- White: Susan Weckesser Doodle stencil, Uniball Signo – White pen.
- Green/Yellow: This was done with a gelli plate, and craft paints.
- Hanger: Canvas Corp Brands.
- Images: Susan Weckesser stamp – Poised & Pretty, Copics.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.