I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “It’s the little things.”
When I was young my grandparents had a swing at their house attached to a tree limb that was SOOOOOOO high up! Something I will never forget. I asked my father how high it was…20-25 feet. This cracked me up as I would have guessed 50-70 feet! lol.
I colored this and then kept going with how to mount it…first, I mounted it on some cardboard, then cut it out and rounded corners, then mounted it on paper and book board, rounded corners again, and finally…made a hanger! I made this for the “More is More” challenge and now I cannot figure out which is more!
- Hanger: Canvas Corp Brands Hemp – Avocado.
- Base: Book board, approx 4.75 x 6.
- Background: DCWV – Poppy.
- Image Background: Done with a Gelli Plate; Unity Stamp flower stamp, green embossing, neocolors II, stencils, craft paint, and Hero Arts – Unicorn.
- Image: The East Wind – Vine, Copics, gel pens.