What’s going on over in The East Wind Facebook group? There will be a new challenge tomorrow! Join us!
This image is today’s new release. This was so much fun to color and create a card with. There is room to do your own thing and a different background half done for you!
- Card Base: Canvas Corp Brands – Chalkstock, scallop corners, gems – black hearts in punched corners.
- First Layer: K&Company, scalloped edges
- Image: The East Wind – Mexicana, Copics, scalloped edges, gems – red, edged with Color Mini Pop – Mystery. Lace is a piece from a larger piece of lace that i dyed with Plain Jane – Black.
- Aurora Facebook Challenge
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.