I had a great time designing her…the lady bug hat kills me!
- Card Base: DCWV ivory embossed card base, A7. I highlighted the embossing with Color Mini Pop – Cocoa, scalloped corners.
- First/Third Layer: Graphi45 – Bohemian Bazaar, scalloped corners.
- Second/Fourth Layer: MME – Sunshine paper pad, scalloped corners.
- Image: Susan Weckesser – Love Ya Whole Bunches and What’s Up Gnomey? Colored with Copics.
- Sentiment: Alphabet stamp, Color Mini Pop – Cocoa.
- Lady Bug: Metal embellishment.
Goodies (some are affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.