This owl is adorable and so easy to color with Color Mini Pops! A watercolor brush, some water, and the stamp pad created a wonderfully shaded owl. I also used the stamp pads with the Susan Weckesser Doodle stencil to create interest at the top of the tag.
The jute mimics the ears. The lattice works to hint at a fence; while the clock and arrows create the idea of decision making…or better decision thinking as no decision has yet been made. Hence, the name…Fence Sitter!
- Overall Size: 3 x 4.5 inches.
- Base: Susan Weckesser Live in Color paper, edged with Color Mini Pop (CMP) – Kiss.
- First Layer: Susan Weckesser Live in Color paper, stamped with Splatter It and CMP – Fresh, edged with CMP – Ice.
- Die Cut: Susan Weckesser Bouquet paper, lattice die cut.
- Tag Top: Susan Weckesser Live in Color paper; edges with CMP – Fresh; SW Doodle stencil, CMP – Fresh, Ice, and Snow; brass eyelets; Canvas Corp Brands jute, corners rounded.
- Image: Susan Weckesser Going Wild stamp, CMP – Mystery, Fresh, Cocoa, gel pen.
- Embellishment: Blue wood arrows, stamped with SW Splatter It and CMP – Fresh; clock button, flat back gem.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.