What’s going on over in The East Wind Facebook group? The current challenge is R U Kidding Me?
This image is today’s new release, something a little different.
I’m testing out Cryogen White paper with my Copics…like it! It is easy to blend on and it gives a softer background color than XPress-It.
- Card Base: Bazzill cardstock – brown, flourish stamp, Susan Weckesser Color Mini Pop – Cocao, Aged Ivory embossing powder.
- Background: DCWV – The Formal Affair, corners punched.
- Image: The East Wind – Dreaded, Copics, gel pens.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Sunday Postcard Art
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.