I made this for Splitcoaststampers while I was on their Design Team earlier this year.
Central Theme: Songs from the Heart
Inspiration: Sail, AWOLNation
Sail by AWOLNation was introduced to me by someone that stole my heart. The song mentions so many things that are relevant in my life. Also, sailing is something that reminds of great summers, at camp, away from home on the water…sailing. I was also a sailing instruction, a position I adored.
I picked these waves to represent the water being sailed on…turbulent and beautiful.
- Base: Domino painted with Folk Art – Thunder Blue, then sides dabbed with Martha Stewart – Mother of Pearl.
- Top: Stamped with swirly stamp using Hero Arts – Unicorn,
- Image: Canvas Corp – Maritime, edges colored with Distress Ink – Jeans.
- Jewelry Hardware: bale, necklace.
- Sprayed with Acrylic Spray.
Goodies (some are affiliate links):