I love having and giving little booklets that can easily be thrown in a purse, travel bag, desk, or where ever else they might be handy. This is a simple accordion fold booklet.
It is a piece of 12 x4 paper (plus the label area), scored at 4-inches so that the label area hangs over. I thought it would be fun to leave this label on and see what I could do with it.
- Base: Susan Weckesser – Color Burst.
- Front: Susan Weckesser Live in Color Tag, the “Live in” label is attached to the “Color Burst,” there is a little tab from Color Burst, and die cut flowers from Susan Weckesser – Live in Color.
- Back: Stamped with Splatter It using Color Mini Pop – Ice. The flowers were created using “what’s up gnomey?” and Copics.
- Internal Pages: I used some leftover resume paper I had. All the sizes aren’t the same, but that makes it more fun to use!
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Sunday Postcard Art
Goodies (some may be affiliate links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team, The East Wind Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.