I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “It’s the little things.”
I just adore this little quilled pink lady bug! It is less than an inch. I’m in love…
And yes, pink ladybugs do exist.
- Card Base: Bazzill cardstock, 5×5, corners rounded.
- First Layer: K&Company – Engraved Garden, corners rounded.
- Second Layer: Canvas Corp Brands – Pink & Ivory Zebra, corners rounded, Distress Ink – Sugar and Shutters.
- Sentiment: Canvas Corp Brands – Garden Sayings, Clean Color, corners rounded, Distress Ink – Marmalade.
- Flowers: Canvas Corp Brands – Seed Packets, Clean Color.
- Ladybug: Quilling paper – pink and black, quilling mold, clear gems, Copic W9.