This is my first project as part of the Susan Weckesser design team. I am in LOVE with her paper! It is a wonderful thickness and has many designs on one piece of paper so you have options for how to use it. I adored the stamping ink also. For this card, I used the stencil…which is also great since you get so many different stencils in one.
The theme is “Home Sweet Home.” Basically, have a home/house in your projects for the month.
I’ve included a picture of Fitty, Doodles, and Tuey as I need pets to feel like I am home.
- Card Base: Bazzill cardstock – Blue, 4.25 x 4.25, folded at the top. Edge design created with a tan gel pen.
- First Layer: Color Burst paper, Doodle stencil, Color Pop Mini – Sky, Sharpie (flower center).
- Second Layer: Color Burst paper (opposite side), Color Pop Mini – Fresh.
- Image: Live in Color Tags paper, Color Pop Mini – Fresh, Doodle stencil, Color Pop Mini – Sky, Ivory flat back gems. This is only attached in the middle to give dimension.
- Pinwheel: Color Burst paper, green flat back gem.
Goodies (Affiliate Links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Susan Weckesser Design Team.