I loving playing with the interesting chipboard shapes from Eye Connect Crafts! They are so versatile, easy to work with, and from recycled materials.
This chipboard butterfly is wonderful! This is one of my first art journal pages…and, I kinda like it! I’m exploring and growing…thanks for joining my journey.
- Butterfly: Eye Connect Crafts – Monarch
- Paints: All the craft paint greens I had :), Glimmer Mist – Canary
- Tissue Paper: Garden, and French Writing
- Stencils: Harlequin, Flowers, Leaves
- Stamps: Rubber Dance Stamp – Round in Circles
- Ink: Susan Weckesser – Snow, Mystery, Mixed Media Inx – Patina
- Other: Gelli Plate, Gelato – Olive/Tan/Brown, Mod Podge, Fabric, Gesso, White Paint, Bubble Wrap, Scratcher (what is this called…does anyone know?), Flourish – Silhouette file, K&Company Die Cut Bee, Iron-On Transfer Flower, Aleene’s Tacky Glue, Flat Back Gems, Scrap Paper, Sharpie – Black
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (Affiliate Links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Eye Connect Craft Design Team, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew, and the Susan Weckesser Design Team.