I saw this sentiment and thought it would be perfect for a SWAG bag!
- Base: Measure 6 inches from the bottom of the lunch bag, cut across.
- Roof: Color Burst 6 x 3.5, score and fold lengthwise, round edges, randomly stamp with Splatter It with Color Mini Pod – Fresh, color edge with same. While folded in half hold punch 1.5 inches from the edge and 1/2 inch from the fold – both sides. Cut 2 10-inch lengths of hemp – avocado. Thread through holes as shown. Tie simple knots in each end to secure.
- Short Sides: Stamp with Garden What Knot and Color Mini Pod – Fresh. This will not be fully visible…so, it doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Front and Back: Doodle stencil and Color Mini Pod – Sky.
- Front Decoration: Live in Color Tags – Green with Envy, 2 x 4.5 rounded corners, stamped with Splatter It – Sky, Color Mini Pod – Kiss.
- Adhere Roof: Back – Tacky Glue, front – Glue Dots® – removable.
- Altered Eclectics
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
Goodies (Affiliate Links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Susan Weckesser Design Team and the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team.