The January theme for SplitCoastStampers was “Forest Friends.” I love frogs and recessed window cards, so I combined them!
- Top: Modified Silhouette file cut from DCWV – Gilded Orchard. Distress with Distress Ink – Olive.
- Bottom: Another (modified again) frog offset at .05 cut from Kathy Davis – Journeys. This one is not completely attached so that I could curl the feet and head, and so the middle curl gave more dimension. Edges colored with DI – Mowed Lawn.
- Recessed Window:
- I used a Silhouette file I created.
- Base: Kathy Davis – Journeys.
- Frame: Medium/dark card stock stamped with Unity – Tangled Flower, inked with Hero Arts – Unicorn, then clear embossed.
- Background: Light olive card stock, Distress Ink – Honey and Olive, Unity – Tangled Flower, Distress Ink – Olive.
- Frog attached with pop dots and at an angle.