Canvas Corp Brands has a regular challenge for the Creative Crew. It is to create something quick and quirky from your home or studio. This week the item was…a spoon. Unbelievably, I had one in my craftroom (for creating with) AND I found it!
- Base: Spoon from Goodwill, painted with High Impact Paint – Purple, covered with Damask Tissue Paper adhered with Mod Podge.
- Rope: Pink hemp, sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Cranberry Zing. Adhered with Glue Dots – Craft.
- Sentiment: Baby Girl Quote on Ivory, Glimmer Mist – Cranberry Zing.
- Butterfly: Spring Showers: Butterflies on Ivory, Glimmer Mist – Cranberry Zing and It’s Orange. This is resting on a pink clothespin. Adhered with Glue Dots – Craft.
- Tags: Tea Tag was cropped and bottom corners rounded, Paris is a metal embellishment. Adhered with a vintage clothespin.
- Top: Vintage clothespin.
- Altered Eclectics
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
Goodies (Affiliate Links):
Design Team Statement: I wrote this post while participating on the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew and the Glue Dots® Creative Maker Team.