In January, the theme was “Forest Friends” over at SplitCoastStampers. I did some shading to give the bunny definition and used different white papers to give additional texture to the fur.
I particularly like how the eye came out.
- 12 x 12 artist canvas board.
- Background: Anita’s – Olive Green, Ceramcoat – Forest Green, Folk Art – Basil Green and Forest Moss, craft paint – yellow. The edges are done with Gelatos.
- Bunny: variety of white, pink, black, blue, and tan papers using husking, beehive, tight coils and other techniques to enhance the design.
- Tail: This has beehive quilling to fill it with Flower Soft over to create the fluff.
- The final step is to apply Aleene’s Matte Sealer.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Lost Coast Designs
- Mixed Media Mojo
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)