I made this while I was a Dirty Girl with SplitCoastStampers.
The central theme was, “Spring Forward.”
This uses the popup feature that was part of the interpretation for this theme. It was also perfect for a horse and origami-loving dad for a Father’s Day card.
- Card Base: 5×7, kraft paper and black paper. Kraft paper was sliced to create the popups and then adhered to the black base. Be sure to NOT glue the popups down! You might need to clean up the edges once you have adhered these together.
- DAD: Folded per the instructions in the tutorial. Linked below. Paper: 7gypsies Wanderlust 8×8.
- Background: Scrap paper, 3.5 x 6.5, corners rounded, and edges colored with Distress Ink – Shutters.
- Horse: Modified Silhouette file, scrap paper.
- Cased from this card.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)