Guess who is getting this card today?
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
I am surrounded by flowers and love it! Late Spring is wonderful, but I could do without the heat and humidity that comes with living in the South.
I love the subtle pinks in this card. Toile was my grandmother’s favorite pattern, so it always makes me think of her.
- Card Base – Exterior: File folder – Ivory, Inkadinkadoo stamp, Distress Ink – Spun Sugar.
- Card Base – Interior: Pink and Ivory Toile (3 x 5); Pink and Ivory Zebra (2 5/8 x 4.75), edges rounded, adhere along edges, cut to fit file tab; Inkadinkadoo stamp, Distress Ink – Spun Sugar.
- First Layer: Pink and Ivory Toile (3.75 x 5.5), edges distressed, Distress Ink – Spun Sugar.
- Second Layer: Burlap (2.5 x 3).
- Third Layer: Pink and Ivory Toile (2.5 x 2), shaped scissors, Distress Ink – Spun Sugar.
- Flower: Seed Packets on Ivory; Glimmer Mist – Coral, Vintage Pink, and French Lime; Chalkboard – Bittersweet.
- Leaves: Wrap jute around the Tattered Angels bottle cap 5 times leaving tails of 1-2 inches. Tie the tails around the loops, trim the tails at the end.
- Stem: Hemp – Avocado, about 6 inches and then cut to fit.
- Sentiment: Seed Packets on Ivory.