Welcome to the EyeConnect craft and Clearsnap blog hop!
May 23- 27, 2016
You can win a $50 gift certificate from EyeConnect Crafts or a complete set of all 7 new Smooch colors from Clearsnap!
We will post one project each day, for 5 days, of the work week on EyeConnect Crafts and Clearsnap will post one project each day on their website.
How to Win:
Sign up for the EyeConnect Crafts monthly newsletters.
Follow Clearsnap on Instagram – here.
Comment on the blog posts.
Two winners will be selected by random on Sat. May 29, 2016.
And Keep it Crafty!
I think this cloud came out so wonderfully floaty and mesmerizing. The Mix’d Media Inx are great colors and easy to work with. The moldable foam is …. amayyyyzing! And I love how the Emboss Gloss is packaged like lip gloss!
Of course, none of this would have been possible without the clouds from Eye Connect Crafts!
Check out my video where I experiment with Mix’d Media Inx, the Stylus and moldable foam, and Emboss Gloss.
- Base: Eye Connect Crafts – Rain Cloud.
- Color: The background color was done with ColorBox Mix’d Media Inx – Patina, Peridot, and Jasmine.
- Swirls: I used the round moldable foam on the stylus and Rubber Dance – Round in Circles stamp. I then stamped the moldable foam using Mix’d Media Mix – Peridot and Patina. Then I used the Jasmine with a stencil that has a wind-like feel.
- Rain Drops and Stenciled Area: I covered these with Emboss Gloss and double embossed Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and Kaleidoscope Powder, respectively.
- Strings: Embroidery floss in a coordinating color.
- Altered Eclectics
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Brown Sugar Challenge
- Crafting From the Heart
- Crafting in a Beautiful Mess
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Dream Valley Challenges
- Lost Coast Designs
- Mixed Media Mojo
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)