I loving playing with the interesting chipboard shapes from Eye Connect Crafts! They are so versatile, easy to work with, and from recycled materials.
Well…I’m a Cancer, love the water…and eating crabs! 🙂 Do you like to eat crab?
Details – Crab:
- Paint with white craft paint.
- Folk Art – Teddy Bear Tan, Yellow Ochre, Metallic Saraha Gold, and Light Flesh, brick stencil, Gelli plate.
- Folk Art – English Red, Martha Stewart – Tiger Lily Pearl, bubble wrap, Gelli plate.
- Body and big claw edge with Mix’d Media Inx – Schoolhouse.
- Other parts – edge with Mix’d Media Inx – Patina.
- Glue and assemble.
Details – Canvas:
- 6×6 stretched burlap canvas.
- Color with Mix’d Media Inx – Truffle. Use the pad and circle stencil.
- Color the interior edge of the frame out the corners with Gelato – Red.
- Spray with Tattered Angels – Lobster.
- Create light wash with Yellow Ochre (add water) paint the whole thing including the sides.
- Using flourish stamp and Memento – Tuxedo stamp the background.
- Adhere the crab at an angle.