Welcome to the EyeConnect craft and Clearsnap blog hop!
May 23- 27, 2016
You can win a $50 gift certificate from EyeConnect Crafts or a complete set of all 7 new Smooch colors from Clearsnap!
We will post one project each day, for 5 days, of the work week on EyeConnect Crafts and Clearsnap will post one project each day on their website.
How to Win:
Sign up for the EyeConnect Crafts monthly newsletters.
Follow Clearsnap on Instagram – here.
Comment on the blog posts.
Two winners will be selected by random on Sat. May 29, 2016.
And Keep it Crafty!
I knew I wanted to make a pink octopus the minute I saw this real one!
I love how the butterfly sticker also gives an allusion to eyes and eyelashes.
This is a link to the video I did experimenting with the Mix’d Media Inx, the stylus, and the emboss gloss I received for this BlogHop.
- Base: Made with blue and green craft paints and a Gelli Plate.
- Frame: Eye Connect Craft – Frame, colored with Mix’d Media Inx – Patina.
- Octopus: Colored with Mix’d Media Inx – Chiffon and Schoolhouse. I used the Colorbox stylus to color her. A tiny circles stencil was used to create the dots.
- Butterfly: Sticker.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Brown Sugar Challenge
- Crafting From the Heart
- Crafting in a Beautiful Mess
- Creative Fingers
- Dream Valley Challenges
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)