Spring is springing, flowers are popping, and bees are busy!
Eye Connect Crafts chipboard is 100% recycled, made in the USA, and movable!
Create the Bee:
- Paint everything but the legs yellow. I used Apple Barrel – Light Yellow.
- Paint the legs black. I used – Apple Barrel – Black.
- Put double-sided tape on the two body pieces. I used Imagine Crafts Tear It!
- Remove the backing and glitter the tape.
- On the head, adhere Flower Soft – Yellow and black heart gems.
- On the wings adhere Flower Soft – Yellow.
- Glue all the parts together, as shown.
- Glue on an eyeball.
- Glitter glue the holes.
- Draw on a mouth.
Create the Card:
- Card Base: Terra Cotta Bazzill cardstock, A2.
- First Layer: Using a piece of designer paper distress the edges with Distress Ink – Honey/Corduroy.
- Second Layer: Using a piece of designer paper and a honeycomb stencil, color with DI – Honey/Corduroy/Walnut.