I love spring, color, and movement. This card has all those things! What a fun Happy Birthday* card!
The star of this card is Amplify. Amplify bubbles when you dry it with a heat gun. Using it with a foam stamp gives different thicknesses so you get a variety of effects. The popped ridges also give the stamp additional dimension and structure.
Then using two together really amps up the flower center!
*I ended up using this card for another purposed and changed the sentiment to “Thinking of You.”
1. Put a medium coat of Amplify on a foam stamp. Stamp onto designer paper. Use heat tool to dry the Amplify. Do this three times with different colors. Cut out shapes.
2. On a white button put on color of Amplify and then a smaller dot of yellow in the center. Heat. Do this on three button. Glue to center of flower.
3. Cut paper (3.75 x 5) and color the edges with Memento Luxe Pear Tart, then spray with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spray.
4. Glue green hemp to paper. Cut to edge of paper.
5. Cut (8.5 x 5.5) and fold/score card base (white card stock) and first layer (designer paper, 4 x 5.25). Assemble with Tear it!
Using Memento Luxe Pear Tart stamp the sentiment on white card stock ( .5 x 1 5/8). Adhere.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
What's the Deal with the Dog?
If this inspires you let me know!