This one I am actually happy with! It coordinates with the other picture in the room, uses the color of the new towels, and I like the imagery!
Three butterflies…not only have I done this one THREE times, there are THREE butterflies in it!
- Base/Background: The second iteration, which I painted white. The covered it with a burgundy craft paint, which I dragged a comb through. I let it completely dry and it was VERY red and dark, so I wiped it with a baby wipe…a lot. Brick stencil with Hero Arts – Unicorn. Inkadinkadoo flourish stamp with Memento – Tuxedo. Edges are done with Gelato – red and white.
- Chipboard Butterfly: Eye Connect Crafts – Scalloped Wings; treated with embossing folders, craft paint, gelatos, and glimmer mist.
- Top Butterfly: Purchased; treated with craft paint and glimmer mist.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Left of Center
- Lost Coast Designs
- Mixed Media Mojo
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)