I love how colorful and vibrant peacock’s are. I hope this card captures that feeling.
Eye Connect Crafts chipboard is 100% recycled, made in the USA and movable!
- Chipboard: Eye Connect Crafts – Peacock.
- Feathers: Folk Art – Lime Luster with Viva Precious Metal Color (VPMC)- Lime as the second coat. Using a rain drop stencil, first layer VPMC – Bronze, then using a smaller rain drop layer with VPMC – Turquoise, then apply Martha Stewart – Deep Sea with the end of a paintbrush. For the smaller feathers (lines): Spica – Blue, Green, and Lime and Uniball – White.
- Body: Cover with VPMC – Turquoise, add VPMC – Lime around the throat. Emboss with embossing folder.
- Feet: Emboss with embossing folder, color with Distress Ink – Walnut Stain.
- Arrange and glue the bigger feathers to the back of the body.
- Arrange and glue the smaller feather to the front of the body. Add glitter glue – light blue to the holes in the base of the feather to cover up the hole and create dimension.
- Attach the head to the body with a black brad (for the eye) and glue (to help stabilize).
- Attach the feet with tan brads.
- Card Base: Canvas Corp – Ivory Card with Burlap, sprayed with Glimmer Mist – French Lime.
- Second Layer: DCWV Corrugated – Green.
- Sentiment: 7gypsies – Express Yourself.