I used these dangling hearts last year in a card, this year I used them in an ATC and used the dangling part in the hands of the clock. The black and red curves, the numbers and their placement, and the hearts all work together to make this feel like a (love) clock.
- Card Base: Product packaging, two corners rounded.
- First Layer: Designer paper – scrap, Gelatos – Black and Red. Dot stencil colored with Distress Ink – Barn Door. Number stamp inked with Memento – Tuxedo.
- Numbers: Rub-ons.
- Hearts: So Suzy Stamps, Distress Ink – Raspberry, Olive, Shutters.
- Hardware: I think this is a Tim Holtz screw-in thing.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge