This is one of my first pieces using my new watercolor pens. Finally…I don’t hate watercolor! 🙂
- Card Base: Watercolor paper, 3 corners rounded.
- Stamp – Pods: Unity Stamp, Memento – Tuxedo, watercolor pen – red and green, clear embossed.
- Stamp – Butterfly: Unity Stamp, Distress Ink – Ocean.
- Background: Shaded around the pods with watercolor – blue. Then I used a brush and wiped Delicata – Silver over the left side. Finally, tiny circles stencil with DI – Ocean.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge