Valentine’s is just around the corner. I love pink and pink and burlap together a fabulous!
- Card Base: Stitched Greeting Card with Burlap, sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Vintage Pink.
- Big Flower: Petaloo, sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Vintage Pink, stamped with Distress Ink – Raspberry. Center made with strip of Pink & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse that was cut with rotary blade on guillotine. Center is a flat back gem.
- Sentiment: Sending Love Words on Ivory, edged with Distress Ink – Soot.
- First Layer: Pink & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse, curvy edge cut with blade on guillotine, edged with DI – Soot.
- Second Layer: Pink & Ivory Toile, curvy edge cut with blade on guillotine, edged with DI – Soot.
- Little Flower: Petaloo.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Vintage Charm Party