Happy Loooooooove day, everyone!
Welcome to the Some Odd Girl Valentine’s Hop!
We’re going to be smothering you in well-deserved affection in the form of craft projects and giving you the opportunity to win some fun stuff! Be sure to check in and comment on each blog, including this one, to be eligible. Since we’re spreading the love so hardcore, everyone gets 10% off at the Some Odd Girl shop using code SOGLove! But, one lucky winner will be chosen from those of you who comment on every blog to win the grand prize!
Kim (You are HERE!)
- Card Base: White Bazzill card stock, A2, bottom corners rounded.
- First Layer: DCVW Gilded Orchard, with gems.
- Second Layer: Chipboard done with stencils, white ink, stamps, stencils, and Gelatos.
- Heart: Silhouette file stamped with Inkadinkadoo stamped inked with Distress Ink – Raspberry.
- Image: Some Odd Girl – Coy Kaylee, colored with Copics.
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)