Spending time drinking coffee with friends at the regatta. I went to a water summer camp when I was young, as a camper, counselor-in-training, and as a counselor. I adored it. We had many kinds of boats and had several regattas each summer. They were all filled with humor, joy, and learning.
- Card Base: Product packaging, corners rounded.
- First Layer: Wanderlust paper, distressed with Distress Ink – Corduroy, stamped with 7Gypsies – Chevron inked with Distress Ink – Linen, and sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Penny.
- Suitcase: Wanderlust paper
- Tickets: Printed Tags – Gourmet, Tickets – Travel, and Maritime – Mini Ephemera. All were distressed with Distress Ink – Corduroy, and sprayed with Glimmer Mist – Penny.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Lost Coast Designs
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Vintage Charm Party
- Wicked Wednesday ACT Challenge