I’m looking forward to sending this to a friend who lives in Vermont in the middle of the winter. The bright colors should perk them up.
Amplify is such a fun and easy product to work with. The neon colors are vibrant and really pop on a black background.
1. Using hex stencil spray Sheer Shimmer Spritz – Sparkle on a black card stock (3.75 x 5).
2. Mix together Amplify and Matte Gel (about 1:3) and press into honeycomb stencil (I used Heidi Swapp). Allow to completely dry.
3. Cut out shapes and color edges with same color of Tsukineko – Radiant Neon.
4. Using the honeycomb stencil as a guide, put the shapes in place with pop dots.
5. Cut (8.5 x 5.5) and fold/score card base (black card stock) and first layer (designer paper, 4 x 5.25). Assemble with Tear it!
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Left of Center
- Lost Coast Designs
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
What's the Deal with the Dog?
If this inspires you let me know!