The base of this is something I picked up at a dollar store. I love the vintage fence feel!
- Base: Paint with High Impact – White. Allow to dry completely. Adhere a piece of masking tape through the middle of each “post.” Paint with High Impact – Red. Remove tape before paint dries. Allow to dry.
- Wish: Wood embellishment, painted with Plain Jane Simply Sheer – Dark Blue, and then Glimmer Mist – Abominable Snowman
- Star Area: Chocolate burlap, I pulled some thread so that the edge was fringed, then I sewed the edge with white thread. Denim material, star stencil, and High Impact – White. Red star is a wood embellishment painted with High Impact – Red.
- Altered Eclectics
- 613 Avenue Create
- Canvas Corp Brands
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Vintage Charm Party
- Words and Paintery