Which is the reflection? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
My college philosophy class on aesthetics boiled down to…symmetry, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That was a long and annoying semester!
I haven’t watched many Twilight Zones, but this image immediately reminded my of “Eye of the Beholder” episode.
- Card Base: Product packaging, black card stock, dry embossed, inked with Memento – Tuxedo, chalked.
- First Layer: Silver paper, dry embossed, Distress Ink – Soot.
- Sentiment: Printed and then watercolored with Distress Ink – Glass and Lavender.
- Image: The East Wind – ‘Elizabeth and Oi,’ colored with Copics.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Forever Dark
- Left of Center
- Lost Coast Designs
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)