I played around with monotone coloring! Of course, the yellow brick road had to be yellow and the ruby slipper had to be red! Of course. I love how the monotone sets off the colors.
- Card Base: Product packaging.
- First Layer: First page from Wizard of Oz. Moon colored with Distress Ink – Lemonade.
- Image: The East Wind – Dorothy and Toto, colored with Copics (Ws). The skirt was colored with a brick stencil and DI – Lemonade.
- Slippers: I found them online, colored with red glitter pen, and then Glossy Accents.
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Dream in Darkness
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)