I get a TON of sun in south Georgia. Also, the beach is only a few easy hours away.
Since I burn so easily my beach umbrella is a little more industrial (see link at bottom).
- Card Base: Product packaging. one corner rounded.
- Background: Designer paper – scrap, some edges colored with Distress Ink – Ocean (what else would it be named?!?!?!).
- Stamp: So Suzy Stamp, embossing powder – clear, colored with DI – Barn Door.
- Umbrella: Wood embellishment, craft paint – yellow, DI – Barn Door, embossing powder – clear. The stand is made from one burlap thread.
- Ocean: Burlap – Aqua, strips of boarder from K&Company…some edging done with DI – Ocean.
- Chevron: Canvas Corp Brands – Chevron, DI – Jeans (caught you!)
- Art by Miran
- ATCs Around the World
- 613 Avenue Create
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)