My family has always celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. We used pots and pans to call up Santa because he always started with us! Also, we left out cheese for Santa Mouse, he was responsible for filling up the stockings.
So, tonight…Santa will be coming to my town and starting with me!
- Card Base: Stitched Greeting Card – Ivory with Burlap.
- First Layer: Black e-Flute.
- Second Layer: Black & Ivory Damask, rounded corners, Distress Ink – Barn Door.
- Top Layer: Farmhouse Christmas: Better Not Pout
- 613 Avenue Create
- Corrosive Challenges
- Crafting From the Heart
- Creative Fingers
- Left of Center
- Lost Coast Designs
- Simon Says Stamps – Monday Challenge (#sssmchallenge)
- Simon Says Stamps – Wednesday Challenge (#ssswchallenge)
- Vintage Charm Party